Hubspot Integration with mails.wtf
mails.wtf Integrates with Hubspot to help you in finding
emails for your Hubspot
contacts that contain the properties first name, last name and website.
mails.wtf promises the same 99% accuracy rate for emails with the Hubspot Integration.
Instructions to be followed on your Hubspot account.
- Login to your Hubspot Account.
- Create a Contact with the following properties: first name, last
name, website. Leave the email
(If you dont see the Website URL propery, go to Hubspot Settings -> Contacts and Companies -> Set the properties all users in your account see when creating contacts and check the website URL checkbox.)
- Note: mails.wtf can only find emails for the contacts that have all these three properties first name, last name, website while not having email property..
Instructions to be followed on your mails.wtf account.
- Sign In to your mails.wtf Account (or create a new account).
- Head over to drop-down menu on top right, click on Integrations.
- Click on the Integrate button which is next to Hubspot in the list.
- You will be redirected to Hubspot login page, grant access to mails.wtf on that page.
- On the next page, you will be able to see the total number of contacts for which emails can be found by mails.wtf
- Click on Find Emails to start finding emails for those contacts.
- mails.wtf will automatically update your contacts with the emails it can find over next few minutes.